Privacy Notice pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 we are required to inform you beforehand about use of your personal data and that, except for cases provided by law, we are only allowed to process your personal data after receiving your consent.
The data controller of your data is HOTEL ELISEO SRL, Viale Stazione 12/A - 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD), Tel. +39 049793425, Fax +39 795332, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed during tasks normally carried out at HOTEL ELISEO for the following purposes:
- tax compliance requirements and fulfilment of accounting obligations;
- for fulfilment of public safety obligations provided by Article 109 of Royal Decree No. 773 of 18th June 1931, as amended, related to providing Police Headquarters details on hotel guests;
- for fulfilment of obligations established by law, regulations, contract, EU legislation or an order of the authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- for ensuring that your stay goes smoothly by processing special data (allergies, other diseases, etc.)
- Data concerning your stay are disclosed to persons outside only for enabling you to receive phone calls and messages addressed to you, with your consent.
- Your data may be processed for sending you news about services, discounts and events held at HOTEL ELISEO (newsletter), with your consent.
- We keep your data and preferences, including special data related to your stay, so in future HOTEL ELISEO can offer you a more personalised service, with your consent. HOTEL ELISEO may send you an email containing a customer satisfaction questionnaire within 24 hours after checkout. The sole purpose of collection of information on the questionnaire is for processing statistics, carried out with electronic instruments by external subjects HOTEL ELISEO uses so as to evaluate the quality of our services and health treatments offered.
Addressees and categories of persons your personal data may be communicated to
External companies and persons performing tasks strictly connected and instrumental to handling the legal relationship such as:
- consultants, self-employed professionals, individuals and associates
- Supervisory authorities, Police Headquarters
- Public Administration, communications related to health expenses and respective reimbursements for services provided by HOTEL ELISEO
- Health Companies, in case the health services offered by HOTEL ELISEO are used
- external mailing list manager (for sending newsletters)
- manager of interface between internal company management and external booking sites
- manager of internal company operating platform
- software house Website and BOL manager
- medical platform manager, in case the health services offered by HOTEL ELISEO are used
- manager of web reputation software and of sending customer satisfaction questionnaires You can check the list of data processors by writing to email@example.com
Your data will be kept for the time established by reference legislation, specified below in accordance with Art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of the Regulation: ten years for documents and relevant data of a civil law, accounting and fiscal nature, as provided by the Italian Civil Code and by revenue laws in force.
Your personal data will be kept until you unsubscribe, by clicking on the link provided in every email, or for 24 months from the last time we have evidence of direct interaction (clicking, opening, replying) with our newsletter
2. Keeping your personal data and preferences related to your stay
Your personal data will be kept for at most 5 years after your last stay at our hotel.
3. Customer satisfaction
The data you provide will be made anonymous straight after collection, or prior to recording. The results of the surveys may only be disseminated in anonymous form.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, he or she has the right:
- to obtain access to the personal data, to ask the controller to rectify or erase them or restrict processing of personal data concerning him or her, or to object to such processing;
- to receive the personal data regarding him or her in a structured format, commonly used and legible by an automatic device and to have the data sent directly to another data controller (portability of the data);
- to be informed about existence of an automated decision-making system, including profiling;
- to withdraw at any time the consent given; however, processing carried out based on consent given prior to withdrawal of consent is considered lawful;
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority - http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524); You may at any time – without any formalities, even by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning: 049 793425 – exercise your rights referred to in the aforementioned European Regulation by contacting the data controller, or by using the request form provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Nature of your data and consequence of failure to provide them
You cannot be supplied the services requested, wholly or partially, without our processing and disclosing data necessary for the purposes described. Failure to give your consent respectively for marketing purposes and for keeping your personal data which are unnecessary for tax, accounting and public safety purposes, including special data after your stay will not prevent you from using the services of HOTEL ELISEO, but will make it impossible, or partly so, to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Providing the data required for sending the questionnaire is optional and refusing to give them will have no negative consequences on the possibility of using other services of HOTEL ELISEO.
Consent to processing
Once you have signed the section on specific purpose for authorisation to process your personal data, as far as we are concerned, you have given your consent and accepted the conditions established.
Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time in the manner described in the section on "Rights of the data subject", however, processing carried out prior to withdrawal is considered lawful. In case of violation, you have the right to file a complaint with the concerned supervisory authority. For further clarifications on this privacy notice, or on any privacy issue, or in case you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you may contact us at this email address email@example.com.
Taking part in the customer satisfaction survey
If you wish to take part in this initiative, please go to the site indicated at the reception and enter the electronic mail address where we can send you the questionnaire to be completed.